Font size

Having troubles with this forum? Anything that you need help with, post here and someone will assist you as soon as possible. If having issues logging in or registering please use the contact form on here or the website.
Edinamonsoon

Post by Edinamonsoon »

Hi Mandi (or anyone else who knows

Could anyone tell me if there is a way to make the font of the site bigger?

The whole forums design has the font very small. I get migraines especially against the white background and think I’m going to have problems using the site if this is it with no way for me to alter it.

Now obviously I know I can choose from the drop down box when I compose a post but that doesn’t help with the rest of the website.
Mandi
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pronouns: She / Her

Post by Mandi »

Currently there is no way to change it but this is a very good suggestion. I'm going to look into what can be added for this.
Fading to perfection My faithful Obsession
Mandi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mandi »

Just added the extension. Under user control panel > board preferences, towards the bottom for font increase.
Edinamonsoon

Post by Edinamonsoon »

Well that was fast!

I have to say I’m impressed you are super fast and on top of this site Mandi!

Thank you being able to bold everything has already helped a bit, I think partly it’s the close set out layout of the boards that I’m having an issue with but on threads now it’s easier.

Any chance of adding the ability to darken the background?
as a lot of us will be using the site in the evening so the white can be hard on the eyes.

That is just a random preference though, no pressure from me.

I just wanted to say thankyou again I appreciate you listening and taking the time to look for a way to make it work for me. I really mean that.
Mandi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mandi »

Thanks. I do try to be.

I remember some night mode extension but not sure if it works on this version or the modified theme. Only one way to find out I guess. 8-)
Mandi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mandi »

Dark mode is available now. It's making the overall dark background pink for some reason (on the desktop version of the forum). Darkens some but lightens others, I dunno. Option is on top next to your name. Let me know if it works better for you.

edit: modified the modification, should be working ok now. Only thing is it turns the red parts pink but it seems to be a manageable shade.
Edinamonsoon

Post by Edinamonsoon »

You are a clever lady!

I’m super impressed by you and this site I feel I might have found a bit of a home for a while.

Thanks so much mandi, your a star!
flickerbeat
Official Member
Official Member
Post by flickerbeat »

got nothing to add just wanna say thank you so much for dark mode @Mandi
on a lifelong journey to become the best version of me I can be