Fading Obsession on Twitter

All updates to this forum and the website will posted here. (Mandi, the admin and owner can only post here so you know it's legit.)
Mandi
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pronouns: She / Her

Post by Mandi »

Finally got the account working, omg what a struggle. Anyways if you want to follow FO on Twitter for an offsite source of news or whatever just in case something happens, now you can. Link is

https://twitter.com/FadingObsessive

This was supposed to be setup during the forum relaunch. First someone already had FadingObsession, FadingObsessions was too long and it gave me something with some numbers in it, made no sense. Then I tried to put in some info and upload avatar and cover, info and avatar worked cover glitched the account and nothing worked. I gave up came back a couple days later still glitchy as hell, came back again and the account was suspended permanently and I never had a chance to do anything, wtf! Emailed support and got it back, and today Twitter was glitchy as hell all day. But finally got it ready.

There won't be any "pro" postings on it. Its just an outside - offsite place just in case.
Fading to perfection My faithful Obsession