Software update this saturday Feb 20th

All updates to this forum and the website will posted here. (Mandi, the admin and owner can only post here so you know it's legit.)
Mandi
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pronouns: She / Her

Post by Mandi »

Edit: Forum upgrade will take place at some point this Saturday (Feb. 20th).

There is a core software update to the forum available. I'm reading up on it and a couple issues that have arisen and what to do to solve those (if it does occur during the update). It's mainly a maintenance update but does make it complaint with upcoming server upgrades. So it doesn't need it now but I want to get it done because I know what happens when too many updates get skipped and things fall apart to the point it cannot even be fixed anymore. Just saves headache by getting them done.

I'll figure the best time and post a couple days or so before it happens. The board will be temporarily unavailable for new posts, memberships, ect. but should only be maybe half hour tops to complete.
Fading to perfection My faithful Obsession
EtherealBallerina
Official Member
Official Member
Post by EtherealBallerina »

Cool! Thanks Mandi for doing so and for the heads up! 💜
Call me Evie

Coffee addict
Vegan
Ballet dancer

In the body, as in sculpture, perfection is attained not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Mandi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mandi »

Upgrade complete. :)
Fading to perfection My faithful Obsession
frostbite

Post by frostbite »

Mandi wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:27 pmUpgrade complete. :)
Thank you, Mandi, for your hard work. :DD
"We're hunter-gatherers lost in a jungle of burgers, lounge chairs, and TV remotes."
— Waistland by Deirdre Barrett​