New Category with 4 areas added

All updates to this forum and the website will posted here. (Mandi, the admin and owner can only post here so you know it's legit.)
Mandi
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pronouns: She / Her

Post by Mandi »

Just added a new category to the forum, that was also (similar) in the previous versions of the Fading Obsession forums, with 4 new areas for discussions. From general health related issues, relationships, an LGBTQ specific area and one for topics of beauty.

Considering adding specific ones to the ED category for EDNOS and BED - COE as well, if you want them. Give a shout if you think that would be a good idea, or if it would be just too many and too long to scroll through the whole forum.

Enjoy :)

(I'll probably be changing some positioning around of the areas later on so it makes more sense - flows better)
Fading to perfection My faithful Obsession
Alice In Winter
Post by Alice In Winter »

Where do we find the Radio link/forum? I'm interested. I don't mind the "all others" forum after Ana and Mia Rooms...I'm officially diagnoses EDNOS, with more recent add ons...Ortho about 8 years ago, and this past spring, ARFIDS...I'm like, for real? At my age...when I've been that way AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER...so for me, a lump sum forum is perfect...I'm recovered from Mia. I do it all the time now...but its a gastro thing for me now...not a chosen behavior that became an addition or disorder as it once was. I and the pink spoon have been estranged now for nearing 2 decades. Ana last reared her head about 10 years ago. All of that to say...I'm fine with a combo forum..cause I'm combo deal with a diet soda on the side...and then some. :lol:
Mandi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mandi »

Hi there. For the radio station, the options are:

Option 1 (through this forum):
- go to the Portal page at portal
- Then on the right side there is a module with the Disordio image on it, just click the image and it will open the player in a new window (pop-up) so you can listen while browsing. odule looks like this (on the x-creamy theme, it will be similar on other themes)

Option 2 (through the website)
- On any page of the site, right side the link is in the Community section
- Click on that and the player opens up in a new window (pop-up). Image below to show where it is, note the red arrow.
Fading to perfection My faithful Obsession
Alice In Winter
Post by Alice In Winter »

Oh , awesome. I will check it out. Thank you so much!!